Join My Team
YOUR KIT-YOUR WAY!!!!
Join Stampin’ Up! your way… with a completely customisable Starter Kit for only $169 (plus you get $80 worth of business supplies for FREE)
When you join in May, you also get a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper every month for the rest of 2012 (that’s $113.70 worth of DSP for FREE)
If you were to go to a prospective employer and say you wanted a job, but there were a few stipulations (see below), what do you think they would say?
- You want 20% of everything you sell (30% on your first order, but must be within 45 days)
- If you have a good month, you want to earn up to 32% of everything you sell
- You want to work from home
- You want to set your own hours, sometimes you might work during the day and sometimes at night, whatever suits your life at the time
- If you bring new employees to the company you want a share of their sales
- You want a website that the company will create and administer for you
- You want the company to provide leads to you
- You want training provided
- If you do ‘really really’ well, then you want a FREE trip for you AND YOUR HUSBAND/PARTNER to a tropical paradise
- You want to have fun at work
- You want to stop for a chat and a coffee ‘at work’
OK, now that you have got up off the floor and stopped laughing…. I am here to tell you, all of this IS possible.
Stampin’ Up! has endless opportunities, and YOU get out of it what YOU put into it.
You have the choice of being a ‘Hobby’ demonstrator to pay for your stamping supplies, being a part-time demonstrator as your ‘second job’ just because you love it, or making it a full-time career, no matter what you choose Stampin’ Up! will help you do it.
I have enjoyed every moment of Stampin’ Up! since I joined, and have gained a great new set of friends in my Stampin’ Up! group, so give me a call on 0413 045 584 to discuss becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in more detail.
Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family. The minimum amount required to maintain your demonstrator-ship is $440 (incl of GST) per quarter.
SHORT TERM DEMONSTRATOR:
Sells for a short period of time to earn a specific amount of money and stops when the goal is reached. There are no penalties if you choose to drop your demonstrator-ship once you have all the items you require (but that will never happen…LOL…)
Loves doing workshops and earning extra money when it is convenient, works a lot some months and very little other months, likes to do workshops that are easy to book, doesn’t like to work too hard to book workshops. Stampin’ Up! encourages Workshops, but you are not required to conduct them, I personally know a number of demonstrators who have never held a workshop (and never will), but they still manage to maintain their demonstrator-ship between their own orders and orders from family and friends.
View Stampin’ Up! demonstrator-ship as a viable business with long term career potential, pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder, loves attending Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators, works at her business in a consistent and outgoing manner. You will get out of it what you put in, I joined at first just for my own personal discount and through my passion for the products have built up my own little Stampin’ Up! empire, all of this on top of full-time work. If you want to YOU WILL.
As you can see this is a flexible and fun business that you can build to suit your needs and desires.
The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit provides a wide assortment of products to help you as you begin your Stampin’ Up! business. Design and build your own kit by selecting the stamp sets, ink, and accessories that best suit your style. You can also purchase The Stampin’ Memories add-on option, this is a great choice for those who want to more fully showcase the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Memories line.
Get started today!
Your Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is valued at $315 – but you’ll only invest $169!
HOW TO JOIN…:
Things to have handy before you get started (this will ensure a smoother process)
- Your Drivers Licence
- A copy of the CURRENT Idea Book & Catalogue and CURRENT mini catalogue.
- Your Credit Card (you will need this to pay for your starter kit, for all future purchases a debit account can be used)
STEPS TO JOIN MY TEAM…
- Log onto my Stampin’ Up! website at www.michellemartin.stampinup.net, then click the Join The Fun tab in the top right, then click the Join Now button on the left.
- You will then be at the Electronic Agreement and the Online Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) section, you will need to read and acknowledge both agreements by clicking the checkboxes then click continue ((I can send you the IDA by e-mail if you want to read it beforehand)
- Then choose $235 worth of current products from our catalogues (it would be a good idea to have these written down before you start). Make sure you also click to receive the FREE business package.
- Enter your personal information. (have your Drivers Licence handy)
- Review and double check the information and the items you have ordered and that my name is there as your upline
- Enter your credit card information to pay for your kit.
- You will then be shown a welcome new recruit video by the Stampin’ Up! CEO Shelli Gardiner
Congrats, you are now a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and WELCOME to my team
If you have any problems please give me a call and I will talk you through it, or even better, you can come to my home and we can do it together over a cuppa.
If you would like to know more about joining my Stampin’ Up! Team, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org I’ll be happy to answer all your questions and show you how to make Stampin’ Up! work for you!