Stampin’ Up! card stock comes in all of the Stampin’ Up! exclusive colours, with an impressive thickness that is dyed all the way through so there’s no white core. Stampin’ Up! card stock is acid and lignin free so it’s great for scrapbooking.
Stampin’ Up! has two sizes of cardstock:
- A4 – Smooth Cardstock
- 12X12 – Smooth Cardstock and Textured Cardstock
Cardstock isn’t the only paper Stampin’ Up! stocks, there is also:
- Designer Series Paper. Get exclusive artwork and colours in our DSP. These packages of 12″ x 12″ double-sided designs are a great choice for scrapbooking.
- On Board chipboard. We’ve got some of the best chipboard designs around. You’ll have plenty of choices from our selection of alphabets and images no matter what your project entails.
- Envelopes. Now that your project is finished, share the love by sending it to someone–in one of our envelopes! You’ll love our coordinating colours and exclusive flap design.
- There’s more! You’ll also want to check out our selection of cards & envelope sets, bags, calendars, Simply Sent card kits, and more.
Stampin’ Up! has 40 core colours in four families and a selection of in-colours:
The current In-Colours are:
Just have a look at the fabulous range of Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper which colour co-ordinates with the core colours and in-colours (see pages 127-130 of the Idea Book and Catalogue for more details):
Images copyright 1990-2011 Stampin’ Up!